Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Princess Anne




Today was supposed to be the day that I posted the follow-up to a previous post entitled Draw that Bridge.  I promised to post a card of the bridge that was actually built and invited you to submit your own vision of what that bridge would or could be. I have received one submission so far, so I am allowing one extra day just in case you want to submit something. Truth be told, I'm running a little behind anyway, so I was happy to put it off for a day.

Princess Anne thinks this is hilarious. This is a real photograph postcard of the very joyful princess. She was born in 1950, so the postcard is probably from about 1954. Princess Anne is currently tenth in line for the British throne. She is the only daughter of Queen Elizabeth and Prince Philip.

Here's a link to the previous post so you can submit your bridge idea. Do it for Princess Anne.

1 comment:

  1. Christine - I had a great idea for your contest, but the demands of the season are too much! Am looking forward to seeing the winner, though, and hope for another contest in the new year . . .
    Cheers,
    Leah

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails