Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Rhymes

These rhymes are much better than the one I posted earlier with a Christmas poem for Jews. That needed a little work. I know that some of you get tired of Christmas cards. On the other hand, people like me who have so many, see this as the only opportunity to post a lot of them. I wish I had some Hanukkah postcards. I would post them if I had any, but I never see them anywhere.

In any case, here's Santa with some Christmas rhymes. Feel free to download these images if you have a use for them.


Here's the back of the first card, sent to Miss Edna Witherstine in Herkimer, New York in 1910.


The back of the other cards are blank.

6 comments:

  1. Just the postcards to read while tracking Santa across the sky tonight. I like the waving flag postmark.
    Happy Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely postcards. Happy Christmas to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HO, HO, HO! I just posted another Santa card too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas, Christine! I love those Christmas postcards -- so pretty. I would perch them on shelves all over my house if I were you.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorite is definitely the Santa riding the bell. Super classic postcard.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails