Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Diving Board Zombies

Several months ago I brought this menace to your attention.  I urge you to look at the post again if you didn't take it seriously the first time. The danger is much much more widespread than you may think. These "people" will do whatever it takes to block your access to diving boards - and that vacant stare of theirs makes it clear that they are not human. Be aware that they are particularly dangerous when they have their arms extended like this, because it means they are communicating with the mother ship.


Do yourself a favor, and keep your children and pets far away from these zombies. Remember, normal people have no reason to  loiter on diving boards.




Note the extended arms with the beach-ball satellite communication device. Those people around her have no idea that they're in grave danger.

11 comments:

  1. As far as I am concerned they are welcome to the diving boards - they have always frightened me to death anyway. Great collection Christine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This gives "out of this world" a new meaning, doesn't it? There is certainly a lot of rigidity going on, makes me want to stop slouching! And I'll certainly keep off swimming pools and diving boards in future... In fact I'm off to my local beach instead, it's much safer there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If they are not zombies, then they are former students at boarding schools. They may spring into action and make a splash. Board...out of their minds? Never!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whew, I thought those zombies were only in my mind! I see them on the road too, driving at an extremely low rate of speed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, good one!! I need to look through my boxes to see if I can find any.

    I think what we need to do is a photo shoot of mannequins around swimming pools. Move them from motel to motel to.... Always the same expressions, the same poses.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Technically, I think that arms extended forward actually means 'I am hungry and going to eat you', while out to the side or above head is the preferred position for mothership communication- not sure, it has been a long time since Zombies 101 in college... I do know that one seated or laying on the board means 'come hither and make zombie spawn with me' though, so I would definitely watch out for that one if you aren't into that kind of thing, as the living dead can be a little pushy sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. T & L, if this involves travel, count me in.

    Anonymous,
    I should have consulted you before I posted this.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's hilarious. What a great collection and "zombie" theme. Great post.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the PSA on this! Another reason to steer clear of hotel and motel pools!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Christine, our pool isn't open now but as soon as it warms up (about August:) I'll definitely be alert for the zombies. Thank you so much for the warning!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This post makes my day. Hysterical!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails