Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Halekulani Buffet - Honolulu, Hawaii


Help yourself. Then afterward you can go for another paddle in an outrigger canoe in front of the hotel. You can still stay at the Halekulani today. It's a lot more elegant and expensive than these cards might suggest. If you go there, you may want to stay in their royal suite, which is quite a bit larger than my house. I wonder if the personal butler does any cooking or if you have to bring your own cook.

ROYAL SUITE  
The 4, 066 sq. ft Royal Suite features the ultimate in privacy, luxury and service: two bedrooms, dining room, dressing area, 2.5 bathrooms, kitchen facilities, large wraparound lanai and state-of-art entertainment enhancements including a 50" Plasma Screen and wireless portable television, A personal butler and airport limousine services are included for the Royal Suite. The furnishings and accessories are simple and classical, and celebrate the various Pacific and Asian cultures that are a part of today's Hawaiian community. The color palette is a subdued range of sunset colors that contrast with the brilliant greens and blues of the ocean, sky and landscaping just beyond the balcony.



 And here are the backs of the cards in the same order.

7 comments:

  1. Nice! How come they don't have flies, wasps, etc. there? Hawai'i is such a paradise, that some spiders choose to put up a Happy Face! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of those perfect picture post cards (in the perfect sense of the word)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not surprised the postcard writer was having a good time!

    Thank you for being a follower of Pictures Just Pictures.

    I have reached the limit of photo space allocated by Blogger so I have moved to a new blog and will be continuing there.

    It is
    Message in a Milk Bottle
    http://messageinamilkbottle.blogspot.com/

    I have given it a different look but it is otherwise the same - a photo every day.

    Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aloa Christine
    I hope you are fine and doing well.
    I have been away for a while but now I enjoy
    to see the all the blogs I have missed.
    Now, as I am back in the blogging buisiness I will come over for a visit more often. I promise.
    Have a great day
    Janine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dorin,
    They do actually have flies and mosquitoes, but the trade winds keep them from being much of a nuisance unless you're in a wooded area.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That suit HAD to be hot for the guy toward the end of the serving table. Nothing like polyester in humid tropic air.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll take one of everything, please:)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails